An active lifestyle and a conscious diet did not seem to make any difference on my body. I am one of the numerous victims of HypoThyrodism.
I hit the gym and kept at it for a few months but the boredom of doing the same thing day after day got to me. I switched to swimming for a while and then winter arrived! I was dreading going back to the gym when I heard of Dinaz's. I knew they existed, but never really gave aerobics much thought. To be honest I never thought I would survive all that jumping around that they make us do!!
I joined in December. Bought a new pair of cross trainers (shoes actually). I dragged myself out of bed the first few days. A week down the line I was jumping out of bed to get to class. That is how much I enjoy being here. I did not lose any weight the first month, but that did not discourage me at all. I realised I was there to get fit. It is actually all about being fit, the weight loss is just a part of the package!
I lost three kilos in January! You should have seen me that day; I was grinning the whole day! Felt really proud of myself. A big thanks to Swapna and Manju my instructors at the Marredpally branch.
I am glad I joined Dinaz's. I am pretty sure that if I stick to the regiem they design here and keep a tab on my diet I will not only keep fit, but also shed the extra baggage!
Thanks Dinaz!
Prathima.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thats nice
ReplyDelete